Client: The leading fashion group in Asia, with more than 30 years of experience in ready-made clothing industry.
Scope of work:
- Employment outsourcing, including recruitment of salespeople, Vice/Managers for retail shops.
Duration: Since April 2016.
Headcounts: Nearly 100.
- Response and collaboration by Store Managers is slow due to the scarcity of headcount, which results in inactive HRBP’s solution of the unexpected incidents;
- High turn-over rate.
- Continuously searching for suitable candidates as back-ups for rush seasons like Tet, Christmas, etc;
- Deploy workshops to train managing team; support on building clear operation framework; and improve their soft skills for better management.
- The sales result always achieves from 90% to 100% of the client’s expectation;
- The turnover rate is reduced by 50%.