Scope of work:
- Employment outsourcing for office workers.
Duration: Since 2006.
Headcount: Nearly 50.
- To recruit instantly with high requirements, especially for manager positions;
- Strictly-managed paper work, detailed and closely monitor.
- Make use of L & A’s rich database and wide network to search “right people – right jobs” candidates;
- Participate in interviews to understand client’s requirements and expectations;
- Constantly update new policies about insurance, compensation, etc;
- Design a tight framework with the client, notify them of changes if any.
- Itochu, being served since 2006, has assigned more projects to L & A; the latest one is ITOCHU POWER from April 1, 2016.