Client: Leading petrochemical and energy company with 94,000 employees in 70 countries. In Vietnam, it manufactures, trades and markets quality lubricant for cars, motors & specialized transport vehicles: heavy trucks and ships; for all kinds of engines and industrial machines.
Scope of work:
- Production Outsourcing (plus full range of HR and operation management).
Duration: 2011 ~ present (still going on).
Headcount: 59 ~ 100 (subject to seasonal demand).
- Shell needs to upgrade HRM in production operation meanwhile to reduce the workload of management team;
- Increasing in wage, yet productivities are remain the same.
Solution by L & A
- Comprehensive management with commitment to the output KPIs;
- HR management is well taken care by an HR Business Partner, side by side with Project Manager;
- Recruitment and proactive training to replace poor performance.
- Productivity improvement: 10%;
- Cost saving: 13%;
- Production schedule: 99%;
- Safety – Health compliance: 100%.