Following the success of workshop “Performance Management for Business Breakthrough” organized in July 2018 that attracted more than 80 CEO, CFO and HR managers, on 22th May 2019, Le & Associates (L & A) in collaboration with CPA Australia will be holding a workshop on “Driving better alignment of back-office performance to the corporate’s”.
Back office functions including Finance, Human Resource, Administration, IT can represent 15 to 20 percent of a global company’s personnel expenses, according to a report of Mc Kinsey in 2016. These teams are essentially facilitating and contributing to the business delivery ( Front – End). However, most companies seem to face with difficulty in managing performance by back-office and aligning their effort to the front-office ones.
The workshop offers sharing from reputable Speakers and experienced Executives to provide more insights and updated trends in performance management and available HR technology aiming to help you well optimize back-office delivery based on real-time connection with all the relating stakeholders inside your company, and focus on corporate strategic objectives.
Time: Wednesday, 22/05/2019. From 8.30 to 12.00
Place: Suite 1201A, CPA 12th Floor, Tower A, Handi Resco, 521 Kim Ma Street | Hanoi I Vietnam
Attendance fee: Free (limited amount)
- 08:30 – 09:00: Welcome
- 09:00 – 09:10: Open speech
- 09:10 – 09:50: Managing performance of back-office operation is presented by Mr Aurel Brudan – Founder and CEO of The KPI Institute
- 09:50 – 10:30: Digitalizing the alignment and feedforward of back-office performance is presented by Mr Pham Xuan Tung – Co-Founder of PeopleTrek
- 10:30 – 10:45: Break time
- 10:45 – 11:55: Panel Discussion
- 11:55 – 12:00: Closing
+ Challenges in back-office performance management
+ How to align back-office performance to organization’s strategic objectives
+ Solutions to transform back-end performance by HR technology
– Mr Aurel Brudan – Founder and CEO of The KPI Institute,
– Mr Pham Xuan Tung – Founder of PeopleTrek
– Ms Nguyen Bich Ngoc – HR Manager / Finance Director of Midway Metals
– Ms Pham Thi My Le, Chairwoman of L & A
To register, please send email to: email@example.com with subject: Full name – Corporation – Workshop Driving better alignment of back-office performance to the corporate’s.